Most of the books I review on Bear and Mouse Read are books that we love and own. Some we find at the library, and some are given to us by friends or family. I do accept digital and print ARC’s from publishers and authors of children’s books to consider for review, preferring print. Sending us an ARC does not necessarily mean I will feature your title here. Please contact us via email (bearandmouseread @ gmail.com) if you’d like to send us an ARC for consideration. I will only post honest reviews containing my actual opinions of ANY books featured on Bear and Mouse Read, and if a review copy has been provided, I will disclose that to our followers in the review.
Please keep in mind:
- My girls are 4 years old and under, and I prefer to feature books that are Bear and Mouse approved. That means if your book is better suited for older children, I may choose not to review it here. Please consider whether we are your target audience before sending us a book.
- I will be reviewing books on GoodReads and Amazon, and may choose to review your book there, rather than featuring it here.
- This is not my full-time job, therefore I offer no guarantee of a time frame in which you can expect a book that you send to be reviewed and featured on our blog, if we choose to do so.
We will consider for review:
- picture books (fiction and nonfiction)
- board books
- books published by mainstream and independent publishers (not self-published)
This blog is a labor of love born of my passion to discover new books, authors, and illustrators that are making children’s literature a vibrant, diverse learning landscape for my daughters. The posts on this site may contain affiliate links which help (in a small way) to monetize the time spent researching and writing about the books we share here and offset the personal cost of hosting a website. I appreciate your support.